Please review the message below from Lisa, and get ready for some HUGE growth in San Diego. If you have any contacts in San Diego, you want to take advantage of these meetings.
Hey Ladies!
I just wanted to let you all know that I the FIRST official San Diego lia sophia meeting is Sat March 27th at 9:30-11:30 am at the Marie Calendars 5980 Avenida Encinas Carlsbad 92008.
PLEASE let your team members know- so they can join me. I will need RSVPS so I know how large of a table to get. This is just a temporary meeting location. I would LOVE to get a feel of how many will be coming so we know how much space we need for future.
I will be sharing booking ideas and support for whatever the girls need! Lets ROCK San Diego!!
Who Wants to be a MILLIONAIRE????
xoxox
Lisa
No comments:
Post a Comment