
I am so excited to attend Conference this year! I am even more excited that I have three girls on my team going with me: Susan Johnson, Rocio Flores, and Kristal Isquith. Are you interested in going and curious about the details? Read below...
WHAT IS IT?
It's a once per year event organized by the home office in celebration of the fiscal year end (which is alway in May) where the top in sales and recruiting are honored, the fall line is debuted, training is offered, prizes & raffles are given, and so much more. You can watch the highlights from last year's conference here.
WHERE IS IT?
Conference is held in Milwaukee, WI. Wisconsin is a heavy hitter in the lia sophia business in both sales volume and the number of advisors, hence Conference is held there. We'll be flying in early on Sunday so we can have some time to explore the city. Check out this website on things to see & do.
Conference is held in Milwaukee, WI. Wisconsin is a heavy hitter in the lia sophia business in both sales volume and the number of advisors, hence Conference is held there. We'll be flying in early on Sunday so we can have some time to explore the city. Check out this website on things to see & do.
WHEN IS IT?
Conference check-in will be on Sunday, June 27th and will wrap up with a White Party on the evening of Tuesday, June 29th. I'll be flying home late Wednesday in order to do some "touristy" things in the city.You can click on the image below to see a schedule of events:
Conference check-in will be on Sunday, June 27th and will wrap up with a White Party on the evening of Tuesday, June 29th. I'll be flying home late Wednesday in order to do some "touristy" things in the city.You can click on the image below to see a schedule of events:

HOW MUCH IS IT?
The company does charge a fee to attend conference, but that does include a gift bag (that has jewelry in it), all your training classes, all of the prizes given out, and most of your meals for the trip. Since we live in Calfornia, we have to also consider the travel costs. Here is a breakdown:
- $175: Conference Fee for Advisors/Managers
- $240: Roundtrip Airfare from LAX on SWA to Milwaukee
- $125: Three-Night Hotel Stay at the Hilton, occupancy of 4
WHAT CAN I DO TO EARN IT?
For all Advisors in my central (the Johnson Unit), I do have a Conference Incentive that allows you to earn your hotel stay for FREE. I'll also be paying for a team meal on Sunday night, and raffling off a jewelry premium amongst those who attend. The premium gets bigger by the number of women who attend.
WHEN DO I SIGN UP?
You have until May 14 to register for conference, but why wait? Secure your spot now!
No comments:
Post a Comment