Thursday, March 18, 2010

Johnson Unit - January 2010 Sales Recognition


I am a little tardy getting these numbers up for you gals, but I want to make sure I post January 2010 since we'll be announcing our February numbers at meeting this Saturday. January is always a slow month because it follows the holidays, we have Success Camp, and it's also the Reverse Save Plan month. With that said, we still did a great job! Check it out...

  • Rocio Flores (Leona Valley, CA) $1,322.73 = QUEEN OF SALES
  • Cynthia Rodriguez (Granada Hills, CA) $1,208.50
  • Trish Bywater (Paso Robles, CA) $1,049.60
  • Susan Johnson (Paso Robles, CA) $1,034.20
  • Elaine Mireles (Palmdale, CA) $721.50
  • Angelica Duran (San Fernando, CA) $680.00
  • Veronica Torres (North Hills, CA) $521.40
  • Cathy Alcantar (Templeton, CA) $508.60
  • Danielle Lester (Dinuba, CA) $354.50
  • Leticia Cornell (Ontario, CA) $296.00

We also had five women do their launch party (Cathy Alcantar, Danielle Lester, Rocio Flores, Angelica Duran, and Leticia Cornell) and two ladies become Qualified New Advisors (Cynthia Rodriguez and Trish Bywater). Total team sales were $8,986.13. Congratulations, ladies, on a job well done!

No comments:

Post a Comment