Friday, February 12, 2010

Note to Michelle Johnson's Unit

Hi Ladies,

I wanted to let you know that I will be out of town from Wednesday, February 17 until Saturday, February 27 doing shows and business development in Northern and Central California. If you need me during that time, please call me as I will only have access to email periodically. In the event that you need assistance and are not able to reach me right away, you can always call Erika, Jamie or Lindsay. I will also not be at the team meeting on Saturday, February 20...however...you should still attend and take advantage of training. Another manager will be doing recognition for our team and you will still get your prizes.

Enjoy your long weekend and Happy Valentine's Day!!

Fondly,
Michelle

P.S. If you have friends, family, in-laws, acquaintances, etc. that live in Central or Northern California and you think this business would be a fit for them, I would be happy to have coffee with them during my trip. They can even come to one of my shows to see what its all about. Let's get your teams going!

No comments:

Post a Comment