For the week ended 1/29/10 and 2/5/10, lia sophia V.I.P had two new starts meet Excellent Beginnings. Congratulations to Cynthia Rodriguez from Michelle Johnson's Unit and Rosa Alvarez from Amy Steinbacher's Unit. Each of these ladies will be receiving a $200 jewelry premium to spend on lia sophia jewelry of their choice. Great job, ladies, we can't wait to see your names on here for achieving round 2 and 3!
If you are still in your first 15 weeks in this business, take a look at the details of the Excellent Beginnings program below and make a plan to earn your awards before the time is up. If you are an advisor who is building a team, make sure you are clear on the terms of the program and that you are communicating them to every new advisor that you bring on. The number one thing I hear from my new starts is "I don't have enough jewelry." This program is the best way to build up the samples in your kit. Click on the image below to view the full details.
Advisors on Michelle's team: remember that when you achieve all three levels of Excellent Beginnings, I reimburse you for the cost of your starter kit.
ReplyDelete