Thursday, February 18, 2010

Message From Lisa Petersen

In case you did not receive this email from Lisa today, see below...



Hi Ladies!



I am emailing everyone a reminder that our monthly training meeting is this Sat 9 am-11:30 am at the Hilton Garden Inn in Valencia (next to Marie Calendars on The Old Road). I know some of you have been inactive or taking a break...I just wanted to let anyone know that at anytime you can be at our meetings gathering info and support and especially great ideas on growing your business. If some of you are looking to "get started again" please feel free to join us!!


We also offer an opportunity session at Saturday meetings now. If you have any guests that you think would be great at this business- please feel free to bring them along and I will be happy to answer any questions-Looking forward to seeing all of you on Saturday!!!


LOVE THE NEW CATALOG!!!!!!
hugs-Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment