I want to make sure all Advisors read the email from Lisa regarding the Santa Barbara Leadership Retreat. Here is a copy of it...
Hello Cali Ladies!!!
Back in November I put together an incredible Manager Leadership weekend to Santa Barbara. I have had several of you that are not yet Managers ask how you can attend something like this. Well now you can!!!!
I have decided to open this Leadership to all of you. We have our very own Tracy Williams from home office coming out to do some wonderful training and help in our continued success in this business.
I have attached the flyer that was sent out to my managers and it has all of the hotel info on it. You can have 4 per room to help with cost. We will have training, wine tasting and more training.
Please review the fl yer and let me know if you will be attending. Rooms must be booked by February 15th to hold at our group rate.
I look forward to an exciting weekend with all of you!!!!
P.S. MANAGERS please extend this to your teams
Hugs
Lisa

No comments:
Post a Comment