Friday, October 16, 2009

Party Game: It's in the Catalog

Distribute catalogs for guests to use. Introduce yourself and thank the Hostess. Explain the rules.

Rules: I will call out a letter. Look in the catalog for the NAME OF A PIECE OF JEWELRY that begins with that letter. Call out the NAME & SHOW THE PAGE. I’ll give a ticket to the person who calls the name first. I’ll draw winning tickets at the end.

  1. T = THANK YOU
  2. L = LIA SOPHIA
  3. G = GUARANTEE (Lifetime Replacement)
  4. P = PAYMENT
  5. M = Monthly Special or Making Big Money.
  6. A = ACTUAL SIZE or ADJUSTABLE
  7. V = VALUE or VERSITILITY
  8. R = RISK FREE or REWARDS or REVERSIBLE
  9. S = SPECIALS or SIGNATURE COLLECTION or SEMI-PRECIOUS STONES
  10. E = EXCLUSIVE Hostess Rewards - EXTRA REWARDS as an ADVISOR
  11. H = HOSTESS PLAN
  12. O = LIA SOPHIA OPPORTUNITY

No comments:

Post a Comment